The DRIVER project finished in December 2009 after helping the establishment and development of the European open access repository infrastructure. Below are presentations which were given as part of the driver project: with the closure of the project will no longer be updated.
Please also visit the Learn about DRIVER website for project reports and downloads.
- Rodrigues, E. presented DRIVER and COAR: from infrastructure to confederation at the DSPACE User Group meeting (DSUG 09) Gothenburg, Sweden 14-16 October 2009.
- The DRIVER Tutorial at OAI6 is summarised here along with details of speakers and presentations
- Van Nieuwerburgh, Inge, presented "Creating national repository portals with DRIVER:easy as ABC!" at OAI6 in Geneva (Switzerland) 17-19 June 2009.
- Lopez Medina, Alicia DRIVER, la infraestructura europea de repositorios digitales cientificos de acceso abierto, Presented at the 'Primera Conferencia Nacional e Internacional: Integracion de contenidos digitales a traves de redes academicas avanzadas', in Bogota (Colombia), 4-5 June 2009
- Peters, D. Digital preservation as a third party service for a global repository infrastructure, presented to SAPCON Digital Preservation Workshop, Durban, 21 May 2009
- Peters, D. DRIVER: Providing value-added services on top of Open Access institutional repositories, presented to eIFL Workshop, Gaining the momentum: Open Access and advancement of science and research, Pretoria 14 May 2009
- Peters, D. Infrastructure challenges for global repositories, presented to African Digital Scholarship Conference, Pretoria, 12 May 2009
- Peters, D. DRIVER:
Building a sustainable infrastructure for global repositories, presented
to IST Africa, Kampala, 8 May 2009 Kavcic-Colic, A. Some
EU projects that can be interesting for cooperation of South and Eastern
Eurpean Countries presented at SEEDI Annual Meeting, Belgrade 16-17
- Kavcic-Colic, A. and A. Nikl. Projekt DRIVER II presented at Evropski in domaci projekti na podrocju digitalne knjinice, NUK, 11 February 2009
- Introductory Video to the DRIVER Project Paolo Manghi, May 2008
- Peters, D. Curating Research: problems and policy. Presented at the Curating Research 2009 conference in The Hague, The Netherlands, 17th April 2009.
- Horstmann, W. The DRIVER initiative for networking repositories. Presented at the Open Data Foundation meeting in Bonn, Germany, April 2-3 2009.
- Lossau, N. Europe and beyond: an appropriate scale for Open Archives (repositories). Presented at the Couperin Open Access conference Journées détude Couperin sur les Archives Ouvertes in Paris, 2 March 2009.
- Hubbard, B. Supporting a network of repositories. Presented at the Danish Open Access Day 2009 conference in The Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, 31st March 2009.
- Lossau, N. Towards
International Repositories Infrastructure.
Presented at JISC workshop:"An international agenda for action on repositories infrastructure" 16-17 March 2009.
- Lossau, N. Building a Global Knowledge Infrastructure: Emerging Partnerships of Digital Repository Networks from Europe (DRIVER), Japan and beyond. Presented at GRL 2020 Asia, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan , 24-25 February 2009.
- Robinson, M. Institutional Repositories on the International Stage. Presented at SUETR event: Embedding Repositories, University of Lincoln, UK, 10 February 2009.
- Peters, D. Open Access Distribution Model. Presented to the Strategies for Multimedia Archives, Ghent, Belgium, 6 February 2009.
- Russell, R. The DRIVER Project: Building a European Repository Network. Presented as part of the 'Library Science Talks' run by the Swiss National Library, the Association of International Librarians and Information Specialists (AILIS) and CERN, Switzerland, 7-8 December 2008
- DRIVER Tutorial for Repository Managers December 2008
- Mentor Service Tutorial Mary Robinson, December 2008
- Peters, D. Vernetzung
von Repositorien: DRIVER Guidelines. Presented to the 4th Helmholtz
Open Access Workshop
Potsdam, 17 June 2008
- Peters, D. Building a worldwide scientific data repository infrastructure in support of scholarly communication. Presented to the JISC/CNI Conference, Belfast, 10-11 July 2008
- Peters, D. Institutional repositories and CRIS systems - the role of DRIVER's infrastructure, concepts and organisation. Presented to the Nordbib Workshop, Helsinore, October 2008
- Peters, D. Long Term Preservation for Enhanced Publications in the DRIVER Infrastructure. Presented to WePreserve Workshop, Nice, October 2008
- Jones, Sophia. Open Access and the evolution of Digital Repositories in Europe: DRIVER as the largest initiative of its kind in Repository Development, presented at the University of Patras, Greece on 26 November, 2008
- Lossau, Norbert. DRIVER: Open Access to Information through Digital Repository Networks in Europe and Worldwide, presented at The SPARC Digital Repositories Meeting 2008, 17-18 November, 2008, Baltimore, Maryland U.S.
- Artini, Michele, Leonardo Candela, Donatella Castelli, Paolo Manghi, Marko Mikulicic, Pasquale Pagano. Sustainable Digital Library Systems over the DRIVER Repository Infrastructure, presented at the ECDL Conference, 14-19 September, 2008, Aarhus, Denmark.
- Lossau, Norbert. Building a Sustainable Infrastructure of (European) Scientific Repositories, presented at the DRIVER Workshop, Ticer Summer School August 29th, 2008, Tilberg, The Netherlands.
- Horstmann, Wolfram. Fasten Seatbelts and Ignite: How to Access the Driver Infrastructure, presented at the DRIVER Workshop, Ticer Summer School August 29th, 2008, Tilberg, The Netherlands.
- Manghi, Paolo. The DRIVER Repository Infrastructure, presented at the DRIVER Workshop, Ticer Summer School August 29th, 2008, Tilberg, The Netherlands.
- Vanderfeesten, Maurice. Fasten ...Seatbelt, presented at the DRIVER Workshop, Ticer Summer School August 29th, 2008, Tilberg, The Netherlands.
- Loussau, Norbert. DRIVER: Building a Sustainable Infrastructure of (European) Scientific Repositories presented at the Liber Conference June 1st to 5th, 2008, Koc University Suna Kirac Library, Istanbul.
- Manola, Natalia. The The EU DRIVER project network of institutional repositories, presented at the Partnership in Academic Excellence : UNICA Scholarly Communications Seminar May 15 & 16, 2008, Charles University, Prague.
- Foulonneau, Muriel. The DRIVER Project presented as part of a longer presentation at the International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications.
- Manola, Natalia. The DRIVER Project. Presentation given at the BELIEF-EELA e-Infrastructures Conference, 25-28 June 2007 in Brazil.
- Robinson, Mary and Wolfram Horstmann. The DRIVER Workshop given at the ELPUB conference, 13-15 June 2007 in Vienna
- Foulonneau, Muriel. Le Projet Européen DRIVER, CNRS, May 2007
- Feijen, Martin. Guidelines for Content Providers. SURF, April 2007
- Robinson, Mary. DRIVER & The Global Open Access Challenge, SHERPA, March 2007
- Jones, Sophia. The Global Dimension. SHERPA, March 2007
- Badolato, Anne Marie. Une infrastructure pour la recherche européenne. CNRS-INIST, June 2007. Presentation given at the Les rencontres des professionnels de l'IST conference
Last updated: 04-Feb-2010